Sunday, January 6, 2013

Seeds, a list or two

Who doesn't love lists?   This is me being organized.

These are the ones I have, most being packed for 2011 or 2012.  Most earlier seeds I've marked with the year.

Nasturtiums, Empress of India and Black Velvet
Nasturtiums (orange/blood brick): saved from my yard
Sunflowers: Sunzilla + mamoth (saved)
Beans: blue lake pole (not a lot, will use them all), Hestia (a "bush runner bean"), Violet Podded Stringless
Beets: merlin
Broccoli: purple sprouting, and Breaking Physics (which may actually be a cauliflower, and I have to find the package)
Carrot: dragon
Chives: garlic
Corn: Quicky, Precocious, and a blue/black corn for meal
kale: redbor hybrid, improved dwarf siberian
Lavender: from my garden
Leek: Blue Solaize
Lettuce: merveille de Quatro Saisons
Lovage, 2008
Luffa: Lofty!
Mustard: Ruby Streaks, and I thought there was another...
Onions: flat of Italy 2010, Talon
Orach: Magenta
Peas: avalanche (snow pea)
Peppers: purple beauty 2008
Pumpkin: Jack O' Lantern and Ghosterella (what I'm calling the white fairytale one I saved seeds from)
Radish: purple plum
Spinach: Bordeaux Hybrid, and I thought I had another...
Squash: golden zukes, Cube of Butter hybrid
TOMATOESSSSSSSS::::: gold nugget, black plum



Proposed Territorial Seed order:
Flowers: Moon Shadow (sunflower)
Beans: painted lady runners, yin yang bush (Mr. Malarkey's request)
Carrot: purple sun and romance
Cukes: lemon
lettuce: valmaine romaine, victoria butterhead, italienischer (all Mr. Malarkey's request)
Peas: cascadia snap
Peppers: mini red bells
Radish: red head
Tomatoes: taxi and momotaro (BTW, I am starting tomatoes, and should have lots of plants of the 4 varieties I plan to have to share).
Covers: favas (haven't decided about large seeded or small), and clovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment