Saturday, January 5, 2013

Freebird

So my kid dumped a half a cup of 1/2 water, 1/2 juice on our bed.  Right after coming home from a party, and right before her dad got home.  Then my phone rang, and I couldn't find the damn thing.  Then my partner said, "You look stressed," then basically told me to go have free time.

Yay.  My husband is a good one, and I've recently realized that sometimes I do need to just chill the fuck out.  I went out and had a pork sandwich, and it was good.  I picked up food for the fam too.  The time away just to have some quiet space to think was nice.

Gotta get the house in order, people are going to see it tomorrow!

This post brought to you by:
the power of Bar Carlo's pork sandwich and hot chocolate
and
Knits for Nerds / Charmed Knits which I read during my free time
and
cheap but sturdy and soft Vanna White yarn in stone gray
and
dpns from Knittn' Kitten
and
my incredible partner
and
the number sleep
zzzzzzzzzzzz
just kidding.  too early for sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment