Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Yule Ornament List List

Hi!

I have a bunch of stuff for our Yule tree.  I don't think I need more.  But it's still fun to make little ornaments, and I have a ton of felt.  The first link is a link to a list of 50 felt christmas ornaments.
http://www.shelterness.com/50-diy-felt-christmas-tree-ornaments/

P.S. I am so sick of bacon on things.

Yarn ball ornaments BALLS!.  Because Mr. Malarkey is not at all sick of yarn on things.  All the things.

Crocheted Snowflakes.  It's a more incognito version of yarn ball ornaments...  http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/snowflakes.php


Also, I'm currently watching old Threadbanger videos.  Check them out: Is this thing on? Should go to the playlist "DIY the holidays.

P.S. If you're not crafting for the winter season now, you're obviously a rookie.  Or have a small child.  Or are a small child.  Or lost your job because Romney bought a sweatshop in China.  Or are enjoying THIS moment for all of its glory.  Obviously, the last one's not true because you're reading this stupid blog and there's not much glory in the moment.

Anyway, I'll post stuff eventually that's not just a bunch of fan girl stuff about the rest of the internet.  It's an annoying trend, and apparently really easy to do, because that's what I did for you today.




No comments:

Post a Comment